Autauga Area Community Foundation Grant Information
(For nonprofit organizations serving Autauga County)
Cultural & Community Enhancement Grant Details: Currently Accepting Applications
Applications are open to nonprofit organizations meeting needs through Social Services, Shelter, Community Building and the Arts in Autauga County. Application submissions will be accepted from July 3, 2017 until August 11, 2017.
Nonprofit organizations may apply for the following Cultural & Community Enhancement Grants:
Autauga Area Community Foundation Community Trust Grant
This grant shall be used to support a nonprofit organization improving the quality of life through Social Services, Shelter, Community Building, and/or the Arts in Autauga County.
Nonprofit organizations may submit one AACF Community Trust Grant application for a maximum award of $2,500.
Required Documents for Submission:
• Operating Budget - Current Year
• Operating Budget - Prior Year
• Audited Financial Statement
• Core Operating Standards for Nonprofits
• IRS Letter of Determination
• Listing of Board of Directors
• Letter endorsing project from Organization President
Grants/Funding are not awarded to:
• Annual fundraising drives, events or marketing campaigns
• Partisan political advocacy
• Regular operating support or capital projects
• Religious purposes (although we do support educational and social service programs offered by faith-based organizations)
• Sponsorship of fundraising events
• Start-up costs
Grant Award Dates:
Cultural & Community Enhancement Grants will be awarded by the following nonprofit organization service categories:
Social Services and Shelter - December 2017
Community Building and Arts - February 2018
Family Wellness & Education Grant Application Details: Already Awarded for 2017
Applications are open to nonprofit organizations meeting needs through Family Wellness, Medical, Food and Education in Autauga County. Application submissions will be accepted in January 2018.
Grant recipients are required to submit a six month and a one year evaluation, following an organization’s receipt of grant funds. Autauga Area Community Foundation will not consider any future grant requests unless both evaluation forms have been completed.
Contact Jackie G. Johnson
Vice President, Community Services
Ph: (334) 264-6223
Fax: (334) 263-6225